Working together to Get The Job Done
Our state and country are moving in the wrong direction because of the failures of national leaders. The rising cost of goods, high gas prices, and gridlock in Washington are hurting family budgets and our economy. You deserve so much better.
Here in Michigan, State Representative Matt Hall is working tirelessly to solve problems and make life better for you and your family. Specifically, Matt has supported common-sense solutions to:
- Combat the rising cost of living.
- Increase access to affordable childcare.
- Ensure a high-quality education for students by making record investments in our local schools.
- Create adult career education scholarships to make associate degrees and skilled trade certificates affordable.
- Expand automotive manufacturing in Michigan and bring supply chains back from overseas.
- Make communities and schools safer.
- Rebuild our roads, bridges, and clean water infrastructure.
- Support American energy production and safe pipelines to lower gas prices.
- Strengthen ethics and transparency in government.
"I'm a WMU Bronco. A longtime Southwest Michigan resident. I worked in the Michigan Attorney General's Office. For the last four years, I have been a voice for the people of Kalamazoo County as your state representative.
I'm a problem solver. I have a meaningful, measurable track record of success bringing people together to get real results.
You have my personal commitment that I will work every day to make your family's life better as your state representative."
Matt Hall for State Representative
5455 Gull Rd, STE D #147
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
New House District 42
Legislative Districts are changing this year because of redistricting following the 2020 census. Rep. Hall’s new 42nd District includes the Kalamazoo County townships of Alamo, Brady, Comstock, Cooper, Kalamazoo (part), Oshtemo (part), Pavilion, Prairie Ronde, Richland, Ross, Schoolcraft and cities of Galesburg and Parchment. It also includes the Allegan County townships of Gun Plain, Otsego (part) and cities of Otsego and Plainwell.
For a more detailed map please click on the following link and choose the State House Hickory Map.