America First Conservative Fighter
Our state and country are moving in the wrong direction because of the liberal policies and incompetence of Joe Biden and Gretchen Whitmer. Massive government spending, burdensome regulations, and possible tax hikes are driving up inflation and damaging our economy.
Now parents' rights are under attack across America. The government is attempting to seize your right to raise your children as you see fit.
The Defund the Police movement and the recklessly open borders threatens public safety
These radical, politically correct liberal schemes endanger our very freedoms and values.
I have been leading the charge for our conservative principles here in Michigan, including working to:
- Reduce the tax burden on families, workers, and seniors to help everyone during this time of crushing inflation.
- Attract high quality manufacturing, engineering, technology, and construction businesses to Southwest Michigan to improve our local economy and create high paying careers.
- Secure our elections by requiring Voter Identification to vote; prohibiting the mass mailing of unsolicited absentee ballot applications by election officials; banning private individuals from bankrolling election administration; removing dead people from the voter rolls; and strengthening signature verification requirements.
- Stop the teaching of Critical Race Theory and other radical liberal ideologies in our schools
- Stand up for law enforcement as they keep our communities safe
- Defend our Second Amendment rights and the sanctity of life.
With your support, I will continue fighting for our conservative principles in the Michigan House of Representatives. I am confident that together we will stop the Biden-Whitmer agenda and start moving Michigan in the right direction with our conservative, America First policies.
Matt Hall for State Representative
5455 Gull Rd, STE D #147
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
New House District 42
Legislative Districts are changing this year because of redistricting following the 2020 census. Rep. Hall’s new 42nd District includes the Kalamazoo County townships of Alamo, Brady, Comstock, Cooper, Kalamazoo (part), Oshtemo (part), Pavilion, Prairie Ronde, Richland, Ross, Schoolcraft and cities of Galesburg and Parchment. It also includes the Allegan County townships of Gun Plain, Otsego (part) and cities of Otsego and Plainwell
For a more detailed map please click on the following link and choose the State House Hickory Map.